Senior Cloud Developer - Arnhem, Netherlands
Cloud Developer required for a Dutch software and technology company. My client is passionate about helping their customers make better use of technology by designing and realizing innovative solutions. They also, develop their own software products, which makes them an extremely diverse company to work for. This is an exciting time to join an expanding and innovative company where there is room for professional growth.
• Using your cloud knowledge to help customers benefit from the services.
• You will work in a project team on concrete azure cloud.
• Collaborating with colleagues by sharing your knowledge and insights on new technologies and techniques.
• You will have the opportunity to contribute and take the stage at the client’s own developer conference.
• Several years of experience in building and designing software solutions based on Java and Microsoft Azure.
• Experience with one or more cloud environments (AWS, Azure).
• Experience working in agile/SCRUM processes.
•The skills to communicate, adapt and have a solution-oriented attitude.
• You can speak fluent Dutch.
• Competitive salary.
• 29 days of paid leave.
• Flexibility, independence and entrepreneurship.
• A company phone.
• A budget to put together your own equipment.
• Car scheme.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced cloud professional to join an organisation where craftsmanship, sharing knowledge and innovation are encouraged and highly regarded.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!