Real Estate Analyst - Asset Management
Currently I am working on behalf of a major International REPE with operations across Europe. They have a strong profile of commercial Real Estate Investments, including office buildings, mixed use and residential developments.
My client have a strong presence in Germany, which includes an office in Frankfurt, where they have multiple assets. They are now looking to increase their head count in this office by bringing a strong Analyst into the team.
The Ideal Analyst will have:
1.1-3 years of experience
2. Experience in the Asset/Portfolio Management of CRE
3. Previously worked in the German Real Estate Market
4. Previously worked with a PE fund, IB or Advisory firm
5. Excellent Modelling skills
6. Master's and Bachelor's degrees
7. Fluency in German and English
If you are interested by this fantastic opportunity, please apply via the link.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!