Asset Manager Wind- London, UK
Our client are a successful independent infrastructure and private equity investment manager with over £2 billion of assets under management. They are currently seeking an Asset Manager with exposure to the wind sector to join their team in their London office.
Reporting to the Portfolio Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the performance of selected investee companies through commissioning and operations.
• Excellent academic history with relevant degree.
• 2 to 5 years professional experience, preferably in a technical and/or commercial role.
• Motivated individual with an ability to learn quickly and take responsibility and increase levels of autonomous working over time.
• Able to deal effectively with challenging counterparties and building good working relationships.
• Able to react to different and changing situations and a wide range of activities.
• Highly organised and capable of managing multiple short and long lead time workstreams in parallel
• Strong written and excel skills.
• Numerate: familiar with impact of operational issues on financial models and valuations is helpful.
• Identifying, evaluating and proposing opportunities for performance improvements, both economically and operationally.
• Working closely with investee company management and project counterparties to drive performance.
• Overseeing the running of assets in the wind portfolio with the primary objective to optimise production.
This role will cover a portfolio across the UK and Europe so regular travel will be required.
A competitive salary and bonus is available for the right candidate. If you have the relevant skills and would like to be considered for this role, please apply using the links provided.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!