Senior Infrastructure Software Engineer - Tartu, Estonia
Senior Infrastructure Software Engineer is required for a global leading Renewables & Environment
specialist company based in Estonia. This role can be fully remote from anywhere within Estonia. My
client is passionate within their industry and believe that climate change is the biggest challenge of
our generation, and, with their software solution, they accelerate the transition to a clean and
sustainable energy system. This is a truly exciting opportunity to join a company where you feel you
are making a difference to the world.
• Manage and automate cloud-based IT infrastructure
• Participate in proof of concepts to assist in defining technology direction and enabling
• Consult development teams during system design from the infrastructure side
• Support company growth by providing scaling and secure IT infrastructure solutions
• Provide first line of support for infrastructure-related incidents and second line of support
for product-related incidents
• Identify and improve parts of the infrastructure to make it more scalable, faster and secure
• Experience in infrastructure automation, managing public clouds and IT security
• Technical background in relational databases, message queues, monitoring systems, central
logging and others
• Knowledge and understanding of industry trends and new technologies
• Shell or Python scripting skills
• Passionate about problem solving and proactive, who won't hesitate involving colleagues for
support when needed
• Familiarity with some of the following technologies: Linux, Ansible, Terraform, Python, AWS,
Spring framework, Prometheus, RDMS/PostgreSQL, TSDB/M3
• Experience in independently running small projects end-to-end with little or no supervision
• Knowledge in scaling cloud services and IoT
• Programming skills in Java or Go
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Infrastructure Software Engineer to join a leading
Renewables & Environment specialist to work on some of the worlds most innovated software
projects and be involved in company plans which one day may change the whole future of climate
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!