Project Manager - Abidjan, Ivory Coast
A specialist investment manager who focus on renewable energy investments in developing markets are currently seeking a Project Manager/Lead Developer to join their team in the Ivory Coast.
Reporting into the Director of Projects you will hold a key role within the project development team, leading the development of renewable energy projects from origination, development through to financing. You will assume full responsibility and provide leadership for projects through the full investment life cycle.
The successful candidate will have managed transactions and ideally closed deals in the African market.
Key skills include:
• A Bachelors Degree ideally in a financial subject, other backgrounds considered include engineering, legal
• Around 8-12 years of experience in developing, constructing and operations power generation project in emerging markets
• Renewable energy sector exposure is a must
• African market experience
• A detailed understanding of project documents such as PPAs, JDAs, IAs etc
• Excellent understanding of the energy project development process including greenfield development and origination through to financing and construction
• Exposure to working with African governments and development finance institutions in a similar capacity
• Excellent communication skills due to the role being client facing
• Fluent in both English and French
A competitive salary and bonus are available for the right candidate. If you have a passion to develop a career in the clean energy space and would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity to join a successful, growing company please apply using the links provided.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!