Project Director - Singapore
Our client have a strong background in renewable energy projects in developing markets and are an investment manager of various renewable power assets. They have private equity funds focused on renewable energy projects including various technologies in emerging markets.
They are currently seeking a Project Director to join their growing business in Singapore, to be responsible for the construction of assets and manage the engineering/projects resource.
Overseeing a small team of technical managers and reporting into senior management you will be a seasoned construction professional with experience in seeing projects through the construction process to completion and understands what it takes.
• 15+ years of experience
• 10+ years site base experience
• Bachelor's Degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering
• Strong construction background with extensive awareness of construction methods
• Broad knowledge of engineering disciplines (Civil, mechanical, electrical, EC&I)
• A hands on manager with the ability to deliver
• Ability to work on small projects
• Experience seeing projects from construction through to completion
• Track record of delivering assets
• Personable man manager
• Comfortable reviewing investments and new opportunities
• Proven relationship management and negotiation abilities
• Must be prepared to travel
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company in a senior level position. If you have the desire to be part of a growing team and have the ambition to further your experience, please apply using the links provided. Salary is negotiable dependent on experience.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!