Project Manager Civil Engineering - Hanoi, Vietnam
Project Manager (Civil Engineering)
Leap29 have a fantastic opportunity available for a Project Manager from Civil Engineering background, for large utility scale Renewable's projects in Vietnam. My client have 3 large scale projects in Vietnam, one which has been constructed and a second 2 that are moving into construction. My client also have projects across SE Asia. The Project Manager position will involve working on the 2 new renewable projects in Ninh Thuan. My client are very well financed by large multinational investors.
• Lead the project team for implementation of renewable's projects in Vietnam, and liaise with EPC contractor, consultants, suppliers, partners and regulatory bodies
• Supervise the economic and financial task by defining the most appropriate methodology to be applied to meet the project economic indicators, on time and on budget
• Manage and review of contractual documents
• Liaise with technical consultant, to manage and review all design and submission from EPC contractors;
• Involve in project planning and scheduling, from project development to completion stage
• Oversee cost control activities and implementing corrective actions as needed to achieve the established Project objectives
• Lead a project management team consist of engineers, procurement, logistic, HSE, QAQC and Project Interface
• Manpower resource planning;
• Liaise with any regulatory for timely submission and approval
• Participate internal and external Project Construction meetings
• Ensure the collection of Project feedbacks and conduct post project review and work with Technical Manager, replacing him as and when necessary
• Project Management experience for large scale solar or wind energy projects
• Bachelor's in Civil Engineering
• Proven record of successfully managing the full-spectrum of core project development responsibilities independently or with limited over-sight.
• Proven record of managing international projects
• Possess good leadership and organization abilities
• Candidate with prior field experience is preferred
• Candidate with Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is preferred
• Advanced skills in AutoCAD, MS Office and MS Project is preferred
• Ability to travel up to 50% of the time mostly to and on an "as needed" basis
My client have lots of plans for the construction of solar farms in Vietnam, which will lead to this position being for lengthy duration of time. If you are interested, please send your cv through to Rob Byrom. Suitable candidates will be contacted.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!