Project Engineer (Product Support) - Puurs, Belgium
Job Title: Project Engineer (Components and Devices)
Location: Puurs, Belgium
Duration: 12-Month Contract
Rate: To be Discussed
A global innovative biopharmaceutical company is looking for a Dutch-speaking Project Engineer (product support) to join their team on a 12-month contracted basis in Puurs, Belgium. As a PE you are responsible for carrying out projects in the Product Support department within the "Components and Devices" team. Hereby you develop expertise in a specific domain of primary pharmaceutical container closures, functional components, medical devices and single use systems. You work closely with internal departments such as Production, QA, Procurement, external departments (R&D, center functions) and with external suppliers of the relevant components to guarantee quality.
• Coordinate the entire process, both for new delivery systems and improving existing ones, generating or evaluating new ideas, performing feasibility studies and risk assessments (tolerance analysis, FMEA,), performing tests and eventual implementation in production.
• Determine the Critical Quality Attributes of the components from process knowledge (both processing in local processes and production processes at suppliers) and from material properties, with a view to product quality and patient safety. You translate these requirements into technical specifications.
• Develop/determine the correct measurement methods for control (sample plans, test plans, Gage R&R studies).
• Profile yourself as a specialist in this field by constantly being informed of the production issues and feedback from the market. You analyze this info and use the necessary tools (6 sigma (Green / Black Belt), DMAIC,) to realize improvements. Troubleshooting is an important part of your job.
• Work closely with suppliers / production to implement the correct actions in the event of problems.
• Ensure that you always work in compliance with applicable legislation.
• Masters degree: bio-engineer, industrial engineer, civil engineer, industrial pharmacist
• A clear technical interest
• Glass expertise is a recommendation
• Experience in a similar position is a plus, but not a must
• Very good communication and social skills
• You can work analytically and accurately
• You are a driven team player
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com
Alternatively, call 01625537555 (extension 1024)
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!