Owners Engineer Large scale renewables or infrastructure - Singapore
Owner's Engineer - Large scale Renewables / Infrastructure
Lepa29 have a fantastic opportunity, which is available to be based in Singapore as an Owners Engineer for a large utilities company. The core areas of expertise, which my client need, are experience with SOP's, Contract Management and Project Management experience. We also need the successful candidate to have worked on large scale projects - infrastructure, renewables, oil & gas, construction. My client are keen to see candidates from reputable consultancy companies.
The client which I represent have projects spanning across SE Asia in locations including Vietnam, Taiwan, Philippines, Cambodia and any more. They can offer an attractive salary to attract a very highly experienced Owner's Engineer.
• Experience in using SOP's (Standard Operating Procedures) and candidates who have written these will be highly regarded
• Contract Management experience
• Owner's Engineering experience
• Project Management experience
• Oversee completion of projects within expected timelines, budget, quality and safety SOPs, standards and regulations.
• Work with internal and external legal counsel, Business Development and Finance personnel to draft, amend and finalize contracts including Power Purchasing
• Agreements, EPC, O&M, financing agreements.
• Large scale infrastructure, construction, renewables or oil & gas project experience
• Experience working in Singapore and knowledge and experience of regulations and procedures in Singapore
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your cv through to Rob Byrom.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!