Project Director Waste To Energy plant - Cheshire, United Kingdom
Project Director Waste-To-Energy (Cheshire UK & Greece)
Leap29 have a fantastic opportunity which is available for a candidate who has expert level of experience in delivering and executing waste-to-energy projects in the UK. The position which we have is for a Project Director to be based in Greece and travel between here and Cheshire (UK). The position will be for a duration of 40 months on a fixed term arrangement.
• Main point of contact of the Customer and Consortium partner for the assigned project
• Manage the day-to-day activities of the assigned project
• Lead the project team, based in Greece and the construction site in the U.K.
• Assume full responsibility for the smooth execution of the agreed project time schedule and budget
• Directly report to the Director of Environmental Solutions and Project Management Committee
• Min. 5 years of experience in managerial position for the execution of Waste-to-Energy projects, such as e.g. Project Director, Project Engineering Manager, Commercial Manager
• Deep understanding of the U.K. project execution and permitting requirements in the Waste-to-Energy industry
• Excellent knowledge of English
• Experience with managing multi-cultural project teams, across different locations and time zones
• Willingness to relocate in Greece
• Ability to frequently travel to project site is an absolute requirement
• Preferably of Engineering background. Legal or Commercial background will be also considered.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and have the essential waste-to-energy project experience as well as the willingness to relocate to Greece, please send your cv through to Rob Byrom email@example.com
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!