Lead Civil Architectural Engineer - Mannheim, Germany
Job: Lead Civil/Architectural Engineer
Location: Mannheim, Germany
- Technical handling of projects in plant engineering in the design and execution phases and participation in interdisciplinary meetings, reporting
- Responsibility for the creation of overview drawings or 3-D planning taking into account the interdisciplinary trades involved
- Creation of building application documents in the Plant engineering
- Coordination of employees or external engineering service
providers - Representation of the specialist area during customer discussions
- Degree as Bachelor / Master / Dipl.-Ing. in the field of architecture or civil engineering
- at least 10 years of relevant experience in plant engineering
- building permit, ideally in Rhineland-Palatinate
- very good experience in WHG, planning and execution
- very good knowledge in the use of specialist IT programs (AutoCAD, Microstation V8i, PDMS , S3D) and very good knowledge of German, knowledge of English is desirable.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!