VP, Programme Management Office - Singapore, Singapore
Job Title: VP PMO, Information Security
Start Date: As per notice period
Salary: Market Competitive
My client is one of the largest banks in Singapore, that have a well established Information Technology department. They are seeking a VP Level PMO Member within Information Security, driving the security tasks covering planning, operation & IT budget and measure of the performance.
• Work with the Unit Senior Leadership to develop a multi-year strategic IT Roadmap to realise the long term vision and business objectives of the Bank
• Engage functional leadership to develop an annual IT Work Plan with a project portfolio and service deliverables to serve the strategic and operational needs of the Business Units
• Participate in the review of IT policies, procedures and guidelines to ensure relevance to the rapidly changing cyber landscape
• Lead in establishing an IT Scorecard with key performance measurements and Service Level Agreements to ensure an excellent level of service and program delivery
• Facilitate IT procurement processes
• Co-ordinate Enterprise IT Risk and IT Audit meetings with follow-up actions and closure
• Develop the annual report on IT accomplishment, recognition and activities of the unit
• Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or related discipline
• At least 12 years of IT experience in supporting an Information Technology function of a large organization, with at least 5 years in Project Management
• Broad understanding of the key aspects of IT which includes strategic planning, application implementation & support, IT Infrastructure, Vendor & Contract Management, Cyber Security, IT audit, IT governance, Risk management and business continuity planning
• Hands-on experience in developing IT plans, IT policies & procedures, and IT Portfolio, and management & accounting of IT budget & expenditure, service and delivery measurement, reporting and provision of secretariat support to Governance Committee.
• Extensive experience in working collaboratively across teams and to lead others through problem solving challenges.
• Capability in data analysis particularly in analyzing large amount of data to produce effective reports.
• Certification in ITIL Foundation, CITPM. PMP, CISSP or CGEIT would be advantages.
If this role is of interest to you, please send your CV to email@example.com for consideration.
If you are seeking a different kind of role, I would still be keen on hearing from you as I have many active roles at the moment that may be of interest to you.
Please feel free to pass this JD around your network and let me know if any of your friends are interested - all referrals are welcome.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!