Customer Success Manager - Seoul, Korea
Job Title: Customer Success Manager
Location: Seoul, Korea
Start Date: A per notice
Salary: Market Competitive
My client is seeing a Customer Success Manager to be based in Seoul. The chosen candidate will be responsible for a defined set of customers and will be accountable for driving adoption, engagement, renewal, and growth of the platform and data set. You will leverage many digital tools to engage customers and understand their work - flow, pain points and how they can drive business value.
My client has an exceedingly collaborative team with a focus on results and client-centricity. This position will put you at the forefront of the fast-growing mobile and big-data industries and give you the opportunity to work with the most dynamic companies in the world. Those who are working on the next big thing.
Our team members exhibit strong customer-facing skills, have an entrepreneurial spirit, remain calm under pressure and thrive on driving results with our customers.
What you will do:
- Leverage digital tools to develop your customer success plans for Korea and other APAC countries mid market account, mostly are tech start-ups companies , help them drive business value
- Ensure the customer success plan is being executed.
- Able to manage mid market client on-boarding program: have a strong knowledgeable of our data, methodology, and visualization tools and be able to explain these to internal and external stakeholders
- Build up clients stickiness to the platform with digital tools and programs.
- Develop best practices for various verticals and share with your customer in a efficient way
- Able to identify at-risk accounts and turn around those accounts
- Responsible for key customer success metrics, including customer churn and renewals
- A Bachelor's degree is required
- At least 3 + in a client success role and/or account management role, better with experience in Mobile or Data industry,
- Experience supporting client over email, phone or digital tools such as Zoom/Skype
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely strong presentation and communication skills
- Thorough understanding of mobile apps and app stores
- Fluent in English and Korean is a must
If this is something of interest to you, please send your CV across to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you know anyone for this role, please send their details to me - all referrals are welcome and appreciated :)
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!