Vice President - New York
Leading sustainable infrastructure fund!!
Global coverage across all emerging markets!!
Outstanding team with deep global network!!
My client is a leading global sustainable infrastructure fund and have a high-profile opportunity within the fund. The Vice President position will have an exciting international experience and contribute to driving the fund to success and international acclaim. Successful and ambitious candidates will have accelerated opportunities for advancement, as the team will continue to grow at a fast pace. You will join a group of successful impact pioneers, an outstanding team, and a powerful global network.
The fund currently has c.$750M to invest across sustainable infrastructure projects across emerging markets, the mandate covers Asia, Africa, Latin America and parts of the Mediterranean, through investments including renewable energy, water, agriculture and waste management.
The scope of responsibilities include but are not limited to;
• Manage the end-to-end execution of infrastructure investments (including development and greenfield);
• Contribute to active portfolio management including strategy and exit processes;
• Build relationships with partners and develop networks for key investment markets;
• Review of financial models, due diligence processes, and mentorship of junior team;
• Opportunities to advance into geographic and/or sector lead roles for the Fund;
• Participate in the build-up and leadership of the investment team.
We are looking to speak to candidates with the following attributes;
• 6+ years of professional experience - including a track record of infrastructure investments with a top-tier player;
• Emerging markets experience required - in origination and execution of transactions;
• Excellent analytical aptitude, creative problem-solving abilities, strong business acumen, and excellent communication skills;
• Entrepreneurial spirit, strong motivation, and a passion for sustainable development;
• Excellent university degrees and/or professional designations are preferred;
• Language skills are also a plus.
If you think you are a good fit for this role and would like more details, please submit your CV to email@example.com
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!