Asset Manager - London, UK
Our client are a highly successful investment manager with a focus on infrastructure and renewable energy investments across Europe. They provide strong shareholder returns from their acquisitions in the sector and manage a listed fund with a specific focus on acquisitions and management of wind energy projects.
As part of their growth plans, they are looking to take on an Asset Manager to join their team in London. You will be responsible for supporting the data analysis and asset management of these assets, ensuring data and analysis is of high quality and accuracy. This will include working with a variety of qualitative and quantitative data such as technical and operational performance, O&M planning and Opex, contractual performance and compliance.
To be successful in the role you will have
• 3+ years experience in a similar asset management, performance analysis or technical role in the energy sector
• Be in a performance analyst role with the ability to manage assets
• Strong exposure to the wind industry is highly preferred
• Degree qualified (Mechanical or Electrical Engineering preferred)
• Experience in performance monitoring and production optimisation
• Strong skills in performance analysis and reporting
• Experience in managing service providers or consultants
This will be a challenging role but one that will also come with a huge amount of recognition and reward within the business for high performance. Their projected growth also means good progression opportunities.
To apply please follow the links provided.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!