Enterprise Account Manager - Sydney, Australia
Job Title: Enterprise Account Manager
Location: Sydney, Singapore
Salary: Market Competitive
My client is an Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Solutions and Services Provider with a wide footprint in APAC that helps organizations bring about positive transformations to their businesses through the intelligent applications of innovative solutions and pertinent services.
They are seeking out a candidate who has strong hunting skills who is interested in working in an IT start-up environment.
· Secure enterprise-wide outsource IT management contracts from medium to large corporate enterprises that include hardware, software and maintenance services
· Selling complete line of technology solutions (desktops, laptops, peripherals, enterprise servers and storage, networking, security, software licensing and software solutions, and managed and professional services)
· Managed Service sales: (i.e. End User computing, Data Center Management, Break/Fix, Installations, Staff Augmentation, Asset Tagging, Help Desk Services, etc.)
· Conducting face to face meetings with prospective targeted customers to determine IT products, solutions and services needs.
· Developing new accounts and establishing long-term relationships with key decision makers up to and including the C level.
· Meeting and exceeding sales goals while being responsible for overall account strategy development.
· Ensuring successful delivery of revenue, GP and other financial targets assigned
· Developing customer presentations and creating sales proposals and responses to RFP'S, RFQ'S, and RFI'S (Requests for Proposals, Quotes and Information)
· Diligent update of sales activities and funnel into CRM system
· Developing market and competitor knowledge
· Diploma/Degree holder with at least 2 years of corporate sales (B2B) experience and a proven track record of success.
· Experienced working in IT Industry with experience in selling Managed Services, IT Infrastructure and Cloud services will be highly preferred
· Excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate at all levels
· Ability to handle high level corporate customers
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Motivated, sales-driven and customer-centric with excellent written and verbal communication skill
If this role is of interest for you, please get in touch by sending your CV across to firstname.lastname@example.org
All the best & good luck!
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!