Senior Financial Analyst - Utrecht, Netherlands
Our client are a renewable energy advisory boutique who have numerous offices internationally. They are currently seeking a Senior Analyst to join their team in Utrecht, Netherlands.
Reporting to the Senior Associate and working in small, transaction focused teams you will be spending a large amount of time on transactions within the renewable energy sector.
• Masters' degree in Engineering or finance related subject
• Excellent analytical skills and an ability to learn quickly
• A solid understanding of - and interest in - financial concepts and products
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in Dutch (ideally native language) and English
• Thoroughness and organisation skills
• An ability to work in a high-pressure environment
• An ability to take initiatives and take responsibility for allocated tasks
• The willingness to travel abroad
• Support to the project manager in defining the financial structure and organising the process
• Supervision of junior financial analysts on the development and management of financial models and cash flow valuations for renewable energy projects
• Organisation and review of the due diligence work prepared by other advisors
• General market intelligence on sectors of interest to the company, including in-depth review of industry reports
• Business development assistance
• Active participation in a young, international and dynamic team focused on making projects happen and adding real value to our clients
Salary is negotiable, dependent on experience.
If you have the relevant skill set for this excellent opportunity with a successful advisory boutique, please apply using the links provided.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!