Human Resources Manager MNC Ninh Thuan - Hanoi, Vietnam
Human Resources Manager MNC (Ninh Thuan)
Leap29 have a fantastic opportunity, which is available based in Ninh Thuan as HR Manager on behalf of a Multinational company. It is essential that the successful candidate is willing to relocate to Ninh Thuan and also that they speak and write fluent English and Vietnamese. The company, which I recruit for have 2 very large scale projects currently in Vietnam and this position will report directly to the Group Head of Human Resources who is based in Singapore. A HR Executive will report in to the successful HR Manager.
• Full spectrum of HR operations for entire Vietnam entity
• Strategic manpower planning and budgeting
• Ensure HR policies are in compliance to Vietnam's legislations and regulations.
• Handle monthly salary, tax, insurances processes with 3rd party service consultant and auditor.
• Handle monthly various labour and labour related reports, as well as any other ad-hoc reports required by auditor and government departments.
• Handle annual tax returns with auditor.
• Managed relationships and communications with various government bodies, such as labour department, unions, tax department, immigrations, etc.
• Handle entire process for annual salary review and bonuses processes.
• Full spectrum of recruitment, interview, and selection processes for all hires.
• Full spectrum of on-boarding of new joiners and exit-boarding of leavers.
• Full spectrum of resignation, termination, dismissal of employees.
• Update monthly salary and statistics reports to Group Head of HR in Spore.
• Work closely with line managers and business managers, providing HR advice on various HR matters, compliances, and risk management issues.
• Implementation and administration of employee insurances
• In charge of employees' performance management, review and development processes.
• Developing Job Descriptions for every role in the company.
• Grievance Management and Misconduct Handling
• Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent.
• At least 8 years of working experience in the related field, 5 years in the managerial capacity.
• Savvy with the labour laws in Vietnam is essential
• Experience in working in regional MNCs is highly preferred.
• Experience in in-depth communication with English speaking associates and counterparts is mandatory.
• Must be extremely fluent in both English and Vietnamese: Spoken, Written, Reading.
• Ability to translate business documents are highly preferred.
• Meticulous, organised, systematic, compliance driven
• Independent, resourceful, good team player.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Discreet, Discerning, and Professional
• Resilient and adaptable towards fast paced organizational changes and growth.
• Competency in multi-tasking is critical
• Must be willing to relocate to Ninh Thuan
If you are interested in this position, please send your cv through to Rob Byrom.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!