Pre-Project Engineer - Houten, Netherlands
Pre-Project Engineer – Houten, Netherlands
Leap29 are working with a leading international food processing and packaging business and our client is looking for Pre-Project Engineer to join them in Houten, Netherlands. This position will be responsible for preparing production solutions as part of the pre-project team reporting to the engineering manager.
- Manage project quotation activities on specific enquiries within a customer team
- Evaluate the client’s needs and prepare the possible engineering solutions
- Prepare a high-level design and provide a concept which meets the customer needs
- Responsible for technical specifications and preparing the cost calculation to put together the bid documentation
- Strong technical background and a degree level in an Engineering or food related subject
- 5+ years working experience from the food industry with a background implementing food processing solutions
- Effective communicator with strong negotiation skills both with your colleagues at sales, engineering and supply chain, and your customers and suppliers
- You are familiar with the newest technologies of food processing and with the preparation of tenders. This enables you to advice and control the projects in the sales phase
- Previous experience as a process engineer, process design engineer, project engineer, sales engineer or even as a project manager
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!