Technical Sales Engineer - London, UK
Technical Sales Engineer – London, UK
Central London office location
Start date flexible
Salary, attractive base plus package
Working on behalf of a specialised engineering design client in central London, I seek to make the addition of a Technical Sales Engineer on a permanent basis. The client operates within the onshore, offshore, nearshore and heavy civil industries supporting operations through innovation and solutions orientated thinking.
The UK business are is growing, and to aid that sustainably and organically the commercial / business acquisition functions need to grow simultaneously.
- Are you an ambitious, sales-driven engineering professional?
- Do you have excellent communication skills, a sense of responsibility?
- Are you passionate about pursuing growth opportunities and bringing businesses to the next level?
If the answer is YES, then my client wants you.
As a Technical Sales Engineer, a combination of commercial skills, market knowledge and existing professional networking will be utilised to expand customers and projects alike.
The key responsibilities and deliverables are securing new projects through:
- Identifying and pursuing potential leads
- Reaching out to potential clients
- Translating clients’ requests into simple, practical, and innovative solutions
- Making well-structured and appealing sales proposals
- Developing and implementing growth strategies
To successfully perform this function, you should have:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in a technical field
- 3-5 years of working experience in B2B technical sales, preferably in the offshore, near-shore and/or heavy civils industries
- A network in and strong understanding of the UK contracting market
- The ability to sense and win commercial opportunities
- The ability to propose quick and simple technical solutions
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
For more information, please contact Angus McCormick at Leap29 directly.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!