Estimator - Rotterdam, Netherlands
My client is an international consultancy who specialise in petrochemical and Chemical projects. Due to increased workload my client is searching a Senior Estimator to be based in Rotterdam, The Netherlands for a 12 month renewable contract on a Petrochemical Revamp project.
The Estimator will be required to have:
- 1-3 years experience in Estimating on Oil and gas projects
- A degree or diploma in a relevant discipline
- Flexibility to be based in The Netherlands
- Experience in performing estimating duties such as quotations, pricing MTO's
- Experience in coordinating estimating with all disciplines
- Experience in preparing cost estimates for all types of projects
- Experience in collecting/ reviewing and applying historical data from projects
- Experience on working on multiple projects
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!