Batch Delta V Automation Engineer - Singapore, Singapore
Batch DeltaV Automation Engineers Required - Biotech/Biopharma Projects - Singapore
The location:Tuas Area, Singapore
Working Week:Minimum 45 Hours per Week (Monday to Friday)
The Offer: Can be either a contract engagement on hourly rate or permanent hire on a fixed monthly salary
An established multinational automation-engineering consultancy.
• 3 to 8 years of progressive experience as an Automation Engineer, DCS Software Engineer or related occupation
• Good knowledge of GAMP lifecycle and quality management processes employed in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology sectors
• Experience implementing Emerson DeltaV automation solutions for clients in the Pharmaceutical and/or Biotechnology industries.
• Experience with design, development, coding, and testing of DeltaV DCS.
• Preparation of functional specification and design specification documentation, and testing of automation systems
• Advanced understanding of S88 / Batch Proficiency & Biotech Conversant
• Advanced understanding on all Project Lifecycle phases and tasks
• Configuration and programming experience, CMs, EMs, Unit Classes, Recipes, Controllers and Graphics
• Experience in supporting client/sites for NC, CAPA, Root cause analysis and automation
• Requires a bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Chemical, Electrical or Bio-Process Engineering, or related field
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!