Real Estate Senior Analyst/Associate - London, UK
Currently I am working on a retained assignment with a leading European logistics firm, owned by a top tier PE Firm. The firm have grown considerably over the last 12 months, completing multiple investments in the UK and across Europe.
With this continued growth in their portfolio, they are now expanding their investment team in London, by recruiting a Senior Analyst/Associate.
The ideal Senior Analyst/Associate will have:
1. Between 3-5 years of experience
2. Experience in dealing with logistics and industrial assets
3. Experience both in transactions and disposals
4. A strong transaction record, ideally across Europe
5. Exceptional numerical and modelling skills
6. An entrepreneurial mindset
7. Fluency in European language would be beneficial
If you are interested by an assignment with a leading Logistics firm, who are rapidly expanding their portfolio, please apply via the link.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!