Associate - London, UK
Our client are seeking an Associate to join their highly successful infrastructure team based in London. They provide advisory and capital raising services to clients in M&A, debt and equity fund raising and corporate restructuring and are a leader in their field working on high profile complex transactions across Europe.
• Expertise in project finance modelling and the principles of financial analysis and valuation required
• Experience in negotiating the full project finance suite of documentation such as funding, equity, concession and subcontracting documents
• Approximately 3-6 years of experience of working on similar transactions across the UK and/or Europe
• Bachelor degrees in Engineering, Law, Finance or Economics
• Ability to originate and underwrite debt, equity and hybrid products and provide supervision of complex project finance models, including use of VBA macros, the opportunity to analyse, optimise, negotiate and close off financial structures for project finance and infrastructure transactions, including complex financial documentation.
• Experience closing both equity and debt into greenfield projects, PPPs and brownfield infrastructure transactions
• Transactions within the transportation, social, health and power generation sectors
• Fluent spoken and written English is essential. Spanish or Dutch language skills are also advantageous
Salary is dependent on experience. If you have the relevant skill set and would like to be considered for an opportunity with one of the leading corporate financial advisory firms, please apply using the links provided.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!