Front End Developer - Singapore, Singapore
Job Title: Front End Developer
Start Date: As per notice period
Salary: Market competitive
My client is a large international company that focusses on analytics and innovation. Over the next 3-5 years, they have rapid growth planned particularly in Singapore and South East Asia. The team currently includes actuaries, computer programmers, data scientists, financial analysts and accountants.
• Develop and support front-end web applications development, database integration, interfaces and new functionality enhancements
• Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
• Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
• Participate in code reviews, identify and apply best practices for software development
• Design and mock-up web application prototypes
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software and features
• Assist in support and enhancements of existing applications if required
• Develop/integrate APIs for partners and our own applications
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Arts, or similar disciplines
• Up to 3 years of relevant work experience, and/or your own project portfolio
• Experience in developing SPAs and MPAs in Angular/React
• Proficient in at least one modern frontend framework such as React/Angular/Vue.js
• Good intuition on visuals and user experience design
• Ability to learn new languages and technologies (evaluate, experiment, recommend transition to latest software technologies)
• Excellent communication skills to interact with multi-functional global teams
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server database
• Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
• Familiarity with design tools such as Photoshop/Sketch/Figma is a plus
If this job is of interest, please send your CV to email@example.com for consideration. If you know anyone for this role, please send across their details - all referrals are welcome!
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!