Commissioning Engineer - Turow, Poland
Commissioning Engineer- Turow, Poland
Rate: Depending on experience
Our client is very successful in developing, manufacturing and planning international plants for power generation systems. There is now an opportunity to join this established, still fast-growing company and be part of a reputation which stands for excellent service and quality worldwide.
The job opening is for a Commissioning Engineer with a background in power plants.
• Worldwide, independent and self-responsible commissioning of complex gas turbine systems
• Perform factory acceptance tests
• Creating process descriptions and commissioning documentation
• Optimization of the existing systems
• Designing mechanical elektromechanical engineering concepts for projects
• Relevant degree
• Experience in the technological commissioning of power generation industry
• Good knowledge of the functions of process engineering systems
• Very good knowledge of English and Polish
If this sounds like something you are interested in, please apply below or get directly in contact with me.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!