Field Service Engineer Xt - Andhra, India
Leap29 is recruiting for a field service engineer to be based in Andhra, India on a 12 month renewable contract
• Safe and Compliant performance on all matters and or targets required by internal and external stakeholders regarding the Environment, Health and Safety (EHS)
• Active participation in all safety related initiatives on/offshore
• Involvement in Subsea XT manufacture and testing, e.g.; Extended Factory Acceptance, Site Integration Testing and Site Receive Tests
• Installation and Maintenance of XT's and associated equipment involving but not limited to; Tree Running Tools, Tubing Hangers, Wear Bushing Run and Retrieve tool Universal running tools associated Work over Control Systems Tree debris caps etc.
• Resolution of technical problems both on/offshore and pro-active involvement in product improvement
• Work closely with Project and Engineering teams to meet deadlines set
• Maintaining high expectation of working with uncompromising Integrity to ensure 100% compliance with regulatory requirements
• Use of company e-tools to retrieve technical documents when required
• Maintaining a strong customer relationship through a positive, proactive and professional approach
• POSITION REQUIREMENTS
• Technically astute with demonstrable exposure to Horizontal/Vertical XT Operations
• Demonstrable working knowledge of LMRP's/EDP's and dual bore riser systems
• Ideally min of x8 years' experience with XT scopes working in a deep-water offshore environment
• Ideally a minimum of Higher National Certificate or similar in a relevant Engineering or Mechanical/Hydraulic discipline
• Proven ability to interface with Customers on a one-to-one basis
• Ability to travel at short notice to potentially global locations.
• Strong communication skills fluent in English written and verbal with PC literacy
• Ability to work under pressure in stressful environments
.Technically astute with demonstrable exposure to Horizontal/Vertical XT Operations
.Demonstrable working knowledge of LMRP's/EDP's and dual bore riser systems
.Ideally min of x8 years experience with XT scopes working in a deep-water offshore environment
.Involvement in BH Subsea XT manufacture and testing, e.g; Extended Factory Acceptance, Site Integration Testing and Site Receive Tests
.Installation and Maintenance of XT's and associated equipment involving but not limited to;
.Tree Running Tools, Tubing Hangers, Wear Bushing Run and Retrieve tool Universal running tools associated Work Over Control Systems Tree debris caps etc
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!