Clinical Operations Coordinator
Job Role: Clinical Operations Coordinator
Location: Allschwil, Switzerland
Duration: 12-Month Contract
Rate: To be Discussed
An innovative Biopharmaceutical company specialising in small molecule drug development is looking for a Clinical Operations Coordinator, to join their experienced team within their fully functional research centre on a 12-month contract basis.
• Coordinates the preparation and distribution of clinical study documentation (e.g., site communication, newsletters, pocket brochures, appendix 16 for the CSR)
• Coordinates the delivery and inventory of study related non-clinical supplies (ordering, distribution, tracking, expiry dates management, resupplies)
• Coordinates the preparation and/or review of all operation trial-related documents
• Ensure accurate maintenance, and archiving of the electronic Master File (eTMF) within the required timelines and contribute by performing ongoing quality checks/review
• Minimum 3 years clinical research experience (within Pharma or CRO)
• Experience coordinating the preparation/review of all operational trial-related documents
• Experience in preparation and distribution of clinical study documentation e.g. site communication, newsletters, appendix 16 of CSR
• Experienced in coordinating the delivery and inventory of study related non-clinical supplies (ordering, tracking, dates management)
• Ensuring maintenance of key trial information in CTMS/eTMF
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, call 01625537555 (extension - 1024).
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!