GCP Data Engineer
GCP Data Engineer, Sweden.
GCP Data Engineer required for a multinational organization that designs and sells home goods
including furniture and kitchen appliances. The client is looking for an experienced data engineer
who has experience in GCP. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking for a
challenge and wants to work for a secure and reputable company.
• You will be developing data pipelines.
• You will be sourcing data from existing / legacy systems/applications.
• You will be using Google technologies for example BigQuery, Dataflow etc.
• You will work in a challenging role as a team sharing your knowledge of data modelling for
various purposes (e.g., data lakes, OLTP, machine learning).
• Experience in building data pipelines to collect, transform, and load data from various
sources (e.g., REST, Kafka, and various databases) into data lakes and/or databases.
• Advanced knowledge of data processing and analysis (e.g., with SQL).
• Experience working with different cloud services (e.g., Google Cloud, AWS, Azure, Ali,
• Extensive programming know-how (e.g., in Python, Scala, Java, Go).
• Extensive knowledge of software engineering best practices, tools and methods (e.g. TDD,
• Experience in using workflow orchestration tools (e.g., Apache Airflow, GCP Workflows).
• Competitive pay.
• Flexible working location.
• Working with likeminded people.
• Working with the latest technology.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and motivated data engineer to join an
organisation that encourages collective improvement and personal growth whilst ensuring their
customers receive the best solutions.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!