Civil Structural Engineer - Rotterdam, Netherlands
Duration: 12 months renewable contract
Location: Netherlands, Schiedam
• Performs computer analyses of structures
• Prepares design calculations as required.
• Preparing documents
• Preparing and checking calculations, reports, drawings etc
• Assists in specifications
• Performs engineering check of drafting.
• Provides engineering support as required.
• Recognised Civil or Structural Engineering degree
• Relevant oil and gas engineering experience, petrochemical, chemical and onshore
• Experience in concrete and steel
• Extensive design and analysis experience of onshore structures
• Sound understanding of international design codes
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and previous experience with presentations to clients and colleagues
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!