Project Lead - Puurs, Belgium
Job Title: Project Lead
Location: Puurs, Belgium
Duration: 12-Month Contract
Rate: To be Discussed
An innovative global Biopharmaceutical company specialising in biological injectables, medicines and other consumer health goods, based in Puurs (Antwerp) is looking for a Dutch-speaking Project Lead for multi-disciplinary projects (HVAC, construction, equipment, utilities), to join their experienced team on a 12-month contract basis.
• Define the project scope and determine available resources, realistically set time estimates and evaluate the teams' capabilities.
• Review budgets and plan ahead
• Manage the project teams and resolve any issues that may arise
• Maintain effective communication with clients and keep the company's clients up-to-date.
• Minimum 3-5 years' experience as a project lead
• Masters in technical/scientific area e.g. engineer/bio-engineer/pharmacy/..
• Accuracy and interest to lead a large project including the administrative aspects
• Team management skills
• Communication skills to interact with internal customer and report project status
• Results driven
• Technical affinity to lead a technically complex project
• FLUENT in Dutch and English
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, call 01625537555 (extension 1024)
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!