Senior MES Engineer - Singapore
Job Title: Senior MES Engineer
Duration: 1 Year Contract (conversion to permanent position after contract)
Salary: Market Competitive Hourly Rate
My client is looking to hire a Senior MES Engineer to join their MES team working on their client site. The selected candidate will be required to provide consultation and engineering service to the execution phase of the project. He/she will also be involved in the generation and ownership of IQ/OQ/PQ documentation and the GoLive Support.
• Troubleshoot and provide solutions for MES & ERP problems in recipe execution and recipe authoring.
• Design, create, write and execute to a high-quality standard, test and validation protocols, risk assessments, and system documentation.
• Design, create, write and/or make all required changes to MES & ERP Recipes, worksheets, equipment and material spec's including phase transition logic to a high-quality standard.
• Design, create, write and/or make all required changes to ensure cleaning, equipment and product procedures are aligned to MES processes and vice versa.
• Design, create, write and provide training for all other site personnel on their related MES roles and arrange system access.
• Participate in MES knowledge exchanges, MES Governance meetings and manage issues, work-around and fixes identified.
• Work closely with IT regarding upgrades, patching, hardware support, security and system access and provide technical expertise in implementing upgrades and patching.
• Liaise with Global MES on required system improvements.
• Provide support to other MES system users as required to ensure business continuity.
• Participate in NPI projects from initiation to ensure MES system or hardware requirements are taken into consideration.
• Ensure maintenance/replacement of MES hardware, printers, scales, scanners and bar-code labelers. Review for upgrades periodically.
• Documentation of all activities in line with cGMP requirements.
• Cross training within the team and training of new team members.
• Participation in continuous improvement programs to implement improvements in the quality, safety, environmental and production systems.
Qualifications, Experience / Skills:
• Senior level Werum PAS-X experience; SME desired
• Experience working on projects in the pharmaceutical and/or biotechnology industries
knowledge of GAMP lifecycle and quality management processes employed in the
• Requires a Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, IT, Technologies,
Chemical Engineering or Biologics related field
• Minimum 8 years' experience as an MES, Application or Software Engineer, or related
If you are interested in this position, please apply and get in touch. It would very helpful for you to pass this message around your network. If you know anyone who is available, please send their details to me.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!