DevOps Engineer - Eindhoven, Netherlands
DevOps Engineer required for an expanding Digital agency based in a popular Eindhoven location. My client is forward thinking and passionate about helping companies to recognise their challenges and overcome them by transforming digital channels successfully. They have specific domain knowledge across a wide range of industries. They invest in the power of collective which makes it an exciting company to join for someone who is creative, likes a challenge and is looking for growth.
• You will work within a software development scrum team where you will use your cloud expertise.
• You will work in a challenging position together with your colleagues where you will function as a network operations center for the clients’ customers.
• You will work with a team to manage and maintain systems, and Java, PHP, Python and Golang applications of customers.
• You will monitor applications in the cloud checking performance, doing security tests and analyses.
• Provision and monitor cloud environments including, AWS and Azure.
• You must be able to work with Linux and Docker.
• Have a thorough understanding of serverless components from the cloud and from that be able to build solutions.
• Be able to perform container orchestration with AWS, ECS and Kubernetes.
• You will be able to identify, qualify and implement in consultation, updates, upgrades and patches. Keeping most things automated.
• You will contribute to maintaining the clients ISO27001 certification through careful and traceable work.
• Competitive Salary.
• Flexible start times.
• Working with a close-knit group of likeminded people.
• Help with additional studying.
• The potential for a flexible working location.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and motivated DevOps engineer to join an organisation that encourages collective improvement and personal growth whilst ensuring their customers receive the best solutions.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!