Analyst - Amsterdam, Netherlands
Our client are a successful private equity firm investing in mid market Dutch businesses. They are sector agnostic and show an interest in investment opportunities with growth potential, playing an active role in their portfolio companies.
They are currently seeking an Analyst to join their team in Amsterdam.
• 1-2 years experience
• Educated to Degree level (Ideally higher) in relevant subject
• Financial modelling experience
• M&A background (ideally from and investment back/PE firm)
• Fully conversant in valuation models
• Strong analytical and research skills
• Fluent Dutch and English language skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful company who are offering a competitive basic salary plus bonus. They are keen to develop skill sets and happy to look at candidates who would like to progress buyside experience. If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply using the links provided.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!