Investment Manager - Nairobi, Kenya
A growing investment management company who specialize in investments within renewable energy and project finance are currently seeking an Investment Manager to join the team in Nairobi. Key projects they are focusing on include solar PV, wind, hydropower and geothermal.
With the support of the managing partners, you will be responsible for originating deals across the East Africa region.
• 10-15 years of experience in an investment role
• Ideally Infrastructure (renewable) private equity experience
• Must possess a clear understanding of the East/West African energy market and regulatory environment
• Ability to demonstrate their deal origination capacity
• Strong networks within the East Africa region are essential
• Strong financial modelling skills
• Ability to originate transaction throughout the region
• Experience negotiating the finer terms of PPAs, EPC and O&M contracts
An excellent salary and package are available for the right candidate with the chance to grow and develop your own team in Nairobi. If you have the relevant skills and would like to be considered, please apply using the links provided.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!