Real Estate Analyst/Associate - London, UK
Currently I am working with a large US Real Estate Private Equity firm who have experience in the US, Europe and Asia, with a background in both debt and equity investments.
Their European Real Estate team, headed up from London focus on value-add and opportunistic investments across Europe. They are currently looking to expand their team and would like to add a Senior Analyst/Associate to their Investment team.
The ideal Senior Analyst/Associate will have:
1. 2-4 years of RE investment experience
2. Experience working with a major PE fund and/or Bulge Bracket IB
3. pan-European Investment experience
4. An exceptional Academic Background
6. Strong Modelling and Numerical skills
7. Experience in Value-Add and Opportunistic Assets
8. Fluency in English and another European language
If you are interested by an opportunity with a major international PE fund, please apply via the link below.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!