Production (preparation) technician - Puurs, Belgium
Job Title: Production (Preparation) Technician
Location: Puurs, Belgium
Duration: 12-Month Contract
Rate: To be Discussed
A global Biopharmaceutical company specialising in the production of medicines, vaccines and other healthcare products in Puurs (Antwerp) is looking for a Production (Preparation) Technician, to join their experienced team on a 12-month contract basis.
• Monitor the proper functioning of the installations and you take corrective and preventive actions to optimize reliability
• Knowledge of process techniques (pumps, automatic valves, steam equipment, sensors) - know basic principles of equipment + knowledge of maintenance interventions
• Prepare and implement corrective and preventive maintenance interventions (electrical / mechanical / (PLC)
• Developing, following up and implementing modifications and supporting changes (MOC), in collaboration with Production Support
• Analyze / optimize preventive maintenance schedules
• Optimize stock management
• Perform break down analysis
• Keep documentation up to date. (Work instructions, Standard operating instructions, Machine file,)
• Maintaining contacts with suppliers and supervising contractors
• Supporting Equipment Engineer (technical responsible)
• Collaborate with technicians in shift
• Attend daily meetings with production
• Bachelor's degree in electrical/mechanical engineering or equivalent through at least 3 years of relevant experience (process techniques / pharma / nutrition /)
• Strong analytical skills and a strong drive to understand the machines and processes
• Thorough electro-mechanical technical knowledge, (Siemens) PLC knowledge is an asset
• Good communicative skills
• Team player and initiator
• Working independently and accurately in a GMP / cleanroom environment
• Problem-solving mind
• Strong ownership of the installations
• Fluent in English and Dutch
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, call 01625537555 (extension - 1024)
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!