Junior Marketing Executive- Warsaw, Poland
Job Title: Junior Marketing Executive
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Leap29 are working with a leading international food processing and packaging business who are looking for a Junior Marketing Executive to join their team.
In this role, you will lead planning and execution through account teams, conduct your own analysis and present your data, in order to boost marketing effectiveness and drive sales.
This is a fantastic opportunity within a business that promotes inclusion and diversity and a role that offers real scope for personal progression and career development.
-Drive promotional investment process across East Europe region
-Coordinate and follow up on budget in East Europe and align with cluster Europe and Central Asia
-Support co innovation processes with customers using, in-house marketing services platform to go from idea to prototype
-Coordinate Business Intelligence with continuous studies and support ad hoc studies development
- Execute with customers marketing activities according to plan and follow up on KPIs
• 1-3 years working experience within the field of marketing, preferably in FMCG industry
• Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or similar
• Excellence in spoken and written Polish and English
• Strong analytical capacity and database management
• An independent decision maker with a proactive vs reactive approach
• Creativity and curiosity as a main driver
• Able to simplify and prioritize activities
• Good sales & negotiations skills
• Presentations skills & personal skills to interact with different stakeholders (internal and external)
If this role sounds of interest, please send your CV across to email@example.com
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!