Incident Response Consultant - Singapore, Singapore
Job Title: Incident Response
Start Date: As per notice period
Salary: Market Competitive
My client is one of the world largest and well known consulting firms, and they are looking to grow their cyber division in Singapore. More details on my client can be disclosed once applications have been made. They are seeking an Incident Response consultant to join their growing team to assist with various projects.
- 3-4 years of experience in a technology related field of which two years should be spent in a technical role in cyber security with experience in incident response and digital forensics.
- Good understanding of networking, how Internet works, computers and basic familiarity with any big cloud providers such as Azure, Amazon Web Services or Google Compute Platform, and, of course, Cyber Security.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems (OS). You should be able to understand the OS permission and security model, install and OS, apply configuration from a guide, add/remove users and review system security logs against a checklist.
- Time management. It is not uncommon to work on 2-3 projects at the same time. You should be able to understand priorities, be confident enough to clarify the priorities from senior team members and raise concerns if these are not achievable.
- Presentation skills. You should be comfortable presenting your conclusions to your colleagues and answer questions
- Leading self. You should be able to work by yourself towards your mid-term and long-term career goals. Your senior peers will provide coaching and mentoring.
If this role is of interest to you, please get in touch by sending across your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you know anyone who may be suitable for this job, please send their details across to me - all referrals are welcome and appreciated.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!