Product Business Analyst - Singapore - Singapore
Job Title: Product Business Analyst (12-month contract)
Start Date: As Per Notice
Salary: Market Competitive
My Client is one of the world's leading suppliers of Food, Home and Personal Care products with sales in over 190 countries and are seeking Product Business Analyst to join their team in Singapore.
This role will focus on the development and deployment of algorithmic powered solution, Trade Promotion Analytics (TPA) in the areas of Net Revenue Management (NRM). The role will be expected to blend the expertise of Business Consultancy, Data Analytics and Business Intelligence to design, source and develop data models to fuel analytics and business intelligence platform.
To be successful, the candidate should thrive working with both technical teams and commercial business teams. The position will be both an individual contributor and manager role expected to manage several of our Client's FTEs, and possibly third-party contractors or external analytics partners.
The Role Has Three Main Accountabilities
Leads the engagement and delivery of the TPx portfolio that supports the global CD transformation and local ambitions, including landing of existing analytic products (including change management plan), co-creation of analytic innovations, and acquisition of new data that is market specific.
Own the product 1) Functional Requirements and 2) User-journey Golden Template of TPA product. 3) Works with priority CD areas to identify market wide business issues. Translates requirements to Analytics requirements needed to address these opportunities.
• Serve as the trusted data and analytics consultant for key project stakeholders
• Leads the development of the user-journey golden template and local customization (includes KPIs calculations).
• Own the market engagement, requirement gathering and translation into analytics requirements.
• Work seamless with other teams e.g. Data Science, Data Expertise and Product Owners.
• Ensure the career development of direct reports and talent pipeline into the product team.
• Accountable for innovating at least 1-2 new data and analytic methodologies.
• Overall experience of 5+ years working experience
• Have Undergraduate or Master's Degree level qualifications. Preferred (but not a requirement) disciplines include: Operations Research, Economics/Mathematics, Business Studies/MBA, Engineering.
• Strong track record of working with senior business leadership (VPs+) to drive definition, alignment, and support for application of analytics and data to address complex business issues (e.g., centralization of promotion spending decisions)
• Passion for empirical research and for answering hard questions with data
• Ability to rapidly connect + match analytics and data products to business needs
• Expert knowledge of an analysis tool such as Microsoft PowerBI, and Tableau
• Working knowledge to apply Microsoft Azure analytics product to develop scaled analytic models in the cloud
• Basic working knowledge of an analysis tool such as R, Python, PySpark
• Ability to apply an agile analytic approach that allows for results at varying levels of precision
• Ability to communicate complex quantitative insights in a precise, and actionable manner
If this is something of interest to you, please send across your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for review. Applicants should be residing in Singapore due to the current covid situation. If you know anyone for this role that you could refer - please send details to me so I can make contact :)
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!