DevOps Cloud Consultant
My client is a software company with Utrecht and UK-based offices you're welcome to work partially remotely for this role They work with projects related to IoT, e-learning and esports, and are currently hiring for multiple positions across their tech teams! They currently employ around 170 people, and are keen to speak with highly ambitious professionals.
• You will develop and work on challenging integration issues of existing business processes
• We have a large variety of fascinating customers in both business and Government
• Explore new techniques and technologies and share your newfound knowledge with colleagues and customers through presentations and blogs
• You will be responsible for designing and building innovative software systems for our customers, and advise them on the design of their software systems and the use of appropriate technologies
• If you are interested, we offer you a stage at our own IT conference DevCon. Here you can teach others about your learnings as an expert in the field of software engineering
• Software Development background
• Java and / or C# experience
• Knowledge of Azure and / or AWS and a willingness to learn more about them
• Experience with Docker, Kubernetes and Microservices architectures is a plus!
• You enjoy working in a team
If you'd like more info regarding the client, drop an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to hearing from you!
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!