Strategical Plant Layout Designer - Cleanrooms
Strategical Plant Layout Designer - Cleanrooms.
Leap29 currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Strategic Plant Layout Designer. We are actively searching for a candidate who can be a pivotal figure for the future of our client. Main responsibilities will include designing drawings of plant layouts ensuring they meet the safety and GMPs (Good Manufacturing Practices) requirements of our client.
• Start date: ASAP
• Project duration: 1-2 years
• Location: Antwerp, BE
• Expected competences: Strong communication skills, spatial insight, ability to solve complex problems, deliver a practical insight, demonstrate imitative
• Degree requirements: Master's degree
• Language(s) required: Dutch and English
• Experience (preferred): Previous experience working in a Pharma clean room environment
• Work experience with AutoCAD (Autodesk AutoCAD x64 2020) is also preferred
The successful candidate will implement various methods to solve potential problems. Strong communication skills, working as a team and using imitative are also important attributes. With design conflicts, the selected candidate should also be able to come up with a pragmatic solution that is acceptable to all parties, agreeing this in an appropriate, timely manner. The candidate must also be a familiar user of AutoCAD.
As a Strategic Plant Layout Designer, you will be working closely with all departments of one of the largest manufacturing plants, worldwide.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!