Senior Project Manager PMGD Solar
Senior Project Manager EPC
Leap29 have an urgent position which is available on behalf of a European EPC Contractor, who specialise in Utility scale Solar Photovoltaic and Battery Storage construction projects. The position is for Senior Project Manager for PMGD Solar in Coquimbo Region.
The successful candidate must be based at the construction site regularly, in which both transportation to the site and accommodation at site will be provided. The Senior Project Manager will report directly to the Chile Country Manager.
• Overseeing the Project and Construction teams at site
• Overseeing Contractual Management and ensuring that all contractual obligations are satisfied
• Reviewing the Execution Study and ensuring the execution of the Project according to the Agreed time schedule and budget
• Planning and overseeing all installation activities
• Keeping records of the scheduled/non-scheduled activities
• Keeping construction logs and report on daily activities
• Managing Execution Deviations in cooperation with the Engineering department.
• Ensuring the execution of the Projects within the budget
• Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree preferably in Engineering (Electrical, Civil or Industrial)
• Language requirements: Spanish & English
• Preferred Work Experience: At least 5 years in Solar PV for the Chilean market in which PMGD solar experience will be highly regarded
• Experience in roles such as Project Director, Head of Construction, Senior Project Manager etc.
If you are interested in this opportunity and have a strong background in EPC Construction for solar farms, please send your cv through to Rob Byrom. firstname.lastname@example.org
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!