Service Account Manager - Bristol, UK
Services Account Manager
The purpose of role is to drive the sales of the Services portfolio within UK, part of the Market Area UK and Ireland. The role will be to provide technical support and solutions to customers and colleagues during the sales phase of products and services, and to give appropriate support during the implementation phase
The Services Account Manager will be based in South-West or South-East region within the United Kingdom, you are willing to travel up to 80% of the time, predominantly in the region.
• Weekly/monthly travelling to customers' site
• Planning and of sales visits, analysing data about performance of machinery, preparing with possible solutions, improvement options
• Proactively selling the existing service portfolio (service contracts, upgrades, customer training and spare parts)
• Identify needs and qualifying opportunities with customers to obtain a quote request for products within our Technical Sales & Service Portfolio
• Follow up on orders to ensure progress
• Keep customers and colleagues informed about the process by sharing relevant information frequently
• Close cooperation with sales administration team in preparing quotations and contracts
• Handling technical complaints and liasing with Field Service Engineers, analysing the issues in cooperation and finding the solution to avoid recurrence
• Education: degree or equivalent in Engineering/Science/Technology
• At least 5years experience in a sales/customer facing position
• Knowledge of food processing and packaging equipment required
• Ability to work independently and within a team.
• Use to working to KPI and service levels.
• Person sufficient in working alone and bringing results individually
• Outstanding communication skills, sharing information promptly with clients and colleagues
• Highly customer oriented attitude with good negotiation skills
• High level of English required
• Experience in use of SAP
• Home or office based with support from Head office (Depending on candidates' current location)
• Regular customer site meetings
• Travelling within the UK plus occasional travel to main land Europe
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!