Project Engineer - Puurs, Belgium
Job Title: Project Engineer (Validation)
Location: Puurs, Belgium
Duration: 9-Month Contract - Starting May 2019
Rate: To be Discussed
A leading global Biopharmaceutical company specialising in the production of medicines, vaccines and other healthcare products in Puurs (Antwerp) is looking for a Dutch-speaking Project Engineer (Validation), to join their experienced team on a 9-month contracted basis.
• Support of transfer projects (IN/OUT) in the QC CHEM department between Puurs & other PGS sites
• Support lab method validation studies in the QC CHEM department
• Compendial compliance checks
• Issue validation protocols/reports within a project
• Make use of project management tools to give a clear overview of the status of the projects
• Update key stakeholders on a frequent basis
• Knowledge of analytical methods and project management
• Organisational skills - has to lead several projects at the same time
• Fluent in Dutch & English
• Experience in autonomous execution of method validations/transfer validations, writing validation protocols, reports and lab methods is essential.
• Experience in lab method validations
• MSc chemistry, pharmaceutical sciences, or equivalent
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, call 01625537555 (extension - 1024)
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!