Risk Assurance Consultant - Singapore, Singapore
Job Title: Cloud Security Consulting
Start Date: As per notice period
Salary: Market Competitive
My client is one of the world largest and well known consulting firms, and they are looking to grow their cyber division in Singapore. More details on my client can be disclosed once applications have been made. They are seeking a Risk Assurance Consultant to join their growing team to assist with various projects.
The role involves:
• Identify and resolve complex issues and develop innovative solutions for high profile clients on a variety of local and international engagements
• Actively identify and support business development opportunities which includes supporting the team with sales activities such as proposal writing and client presentations
• Coach and develop team members as part of the firm's overall Performance Management process or on specific engagements
The ideal candidate should possess:
• Degree in technology, engineering, or business studies with information systems major/minor along with deep interest in technology risk, security and IT governance will be considered
• Minimum 3 years of consulting experience in IT risk assessment or IT security
• Good knowledge on new developments in cyber services capabilities and industry knowledge
• Good working knowledge of information security principles, techniques and standards
• Professional certifications such as CISSP, CRISC, CISA, CISM, PMP or other relevant qualifications
• Driven to learn new things and share knowledge with your clients and colleagues
• Ability to travel on regional and international assignments (occasionally)
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and interpersonal skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to present ideas and results to technical and non-technical audiences
If this role is of interest to you, please get in touch by sending across your CV to email@example.com
If you know anyone who may be suitable for this job, please send their details across to me - all referrals are welcome and appreciated.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!