CQV Engineer- Bern, Switzerland
CQV Engineer - Bern, Switzerland
Rate: Attractive DOE
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 12-18 months
Are you looking for an exciting new project as a CQV engineer? Perhaps you are a recent graduate, looking to apply your knowledge of Goods Manufacturing Practice to a professional role, or maybe you even have previous industry experience as a reliable CQV Engineer?
Leap29 are working with an ever-growing company who are undertaking a new project of incredible scope and ambition where you could make a real difference. In this 12-18-month contract, you will use your expertise to deliver EPC projects within the Pharmaceutical market.
What you will be doing:
• Conduct GMP Risk Assessments, with a focus on FMEA
• Ensure that products meet ISPE guidelines
• Prepare and complete FAT, Commissioning and SAT protocols
• Actively participate in Design Review and Design Qualification protocol preparation, execution and follow-up
• Schedule and review daily verifications and tasks, tracking their progress
• Assist in the preparation of final reports to the end-user
• Degree or equivalent in an engineering principle
• English speaking and writing. German would be advantageous
• A team player with strong communication skills
• A keen awareness of safety within GMP
• Good understanding of technical documents such as URS, FDS, Layouts and P&IDs
If you are looking for your next project assignment and this is of interest to you- please send across your CV to email@example.com
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!