Senior CQV Engineer - Bern, Switzerland
Senior CQV Engineer – Bern, Switzerland
Leap29 are working with a leading international engineering and construction company, and they are looking for an experienced CQV Engineer to join them. This position will coordinate CQV resources, deliverables and activities related to validation and design review for pharmaceutical projects in Switzerland and Europe.
- Identify the Commissioning and Qualification strategy to apply on projects and define the activities required
- Review and follow-up technical documentation from the early design phase in order to ensure alignment with GMP and CQV requirements
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Ensure execution is undertaken in compliance with company guideline, department procedures and safety standards
- Mechanical Completion procedure and Construction scope of work (Walkdown, system acceptance, punch list and follow up)
- Schedule preparation and progress review
- Organize and review daily activities of other CQV Engineers on the project
- Contractor and Vendor management and coordination
- Final Handover reports to the Client users
- Degree or equivalent in an engineering related discipline
- 7+ years of experience in commissioning and qualification activities for industrial or pharmaceutical facilities
- Strong experience with Validation Master Plan, Commissioning Master Plan, project procedures and commissioning and qualification protocols (SAT/Commissioning, IQ and OQ)
- Design Review process and GMP Risk Assessment experience
- Fluent in English; German or French speaking is mandatory
- Strong leadership and team player ability, liaising directly with client and other project key functions
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!