Project Planner Renewables - Singapore
Project Planner - Renewables
Leap29 are working closely with a reputable Utilities company who have a focus on renewable energy projects in Singapore and across SE Asia. This position reports directly to the VP Engineering in Singapore but will also have regional responsibilities. My client are also in the process of acquiring a leading EPC company in Australia from the renewables sector and 3 months after joining, the successful candidate would travel out to Australia for training under mentorship of the chief project planner and developer of the company which my client are acquiring.
The successful Project Planner must have extensive EPC experience, which does not necessarily need to come from renewables projects but could come from infrastructure or construction projects.
• Develop and maintain the project schedule in order to manage efficiently the time and commitments of the projects.
• You will be responsible for developing and updating the various stages of pre-construction and construction programs to the Sales and Project Management team.
• Provide guidance in preparing issuing and updating the Program Plan, which sets processes, rules, templates to carry out the programme requirements of the Contract, and consistent with internal rules.
• Analyse and detail all the logical sequence with subsystem leaders and support functions.
• Evaluate all the programme risks and put in place alarm mechanisms to anticipate risk of delay for the scope.
• Evaluate all the programme opportunities and put in place mechanisms to anticipate and create the effective opportunity to restore/create/add float into the company which is being acquired in Australia
• Programme in day-to-day contact with the customer on programme matters.
Essential Skills required:
• Tertiary qualifications in Electrical, Engineering, Construction, or equivalent professional qualifications and experience
• Knowledge of project planning principles, construction and engineering methodologies
• Expert programming software skills (MS Project, Primavera P6 and MS Office)
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Highly developed skills for analysis and an eye for detail
This position is with one of the most experienced and fastest growing renewable energy companies in Singapore and offers fantastic opportunity for growth in all areas of the business. If you are interested, please send your cv through to Rob Byrom.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!