Corporate Associate - Singapore
Leap 29 is working in partnership with a leading UK international law firm based in Singapore. Our client is looking to hire a western qualified lawyer with links to the China market
• Public and Private M&A transactional and foreign investment experience
• Previous experience in new Business Development and Business retention
• Links to Chinese businesses (not a book of business - connections to business)
• Proven experience working with a leading international law firm in China
• US, UK and Australian qualified lawyers
• Chinese language skills are not essential; however, it would be advantageous
• Entrepreneurial business acumen and exceptional presentation skillset
• Excellent academic achievement
• Demonstrate the ability to work and excel under pressure
This opportunity is well suited to a dynamic career ambitious individual who is looking to take their careers to the next level, work in a fully supportive and highly professional business environment, have access to international clients and given structured development and training. Completive compensation package available.
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity in more detail, please contact Ryan Hutchison on +44 (0)1625 537555. Alternatively, you can send/upload your CV by following the links provided.